[3830] FlQP N5DO SOABCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5do@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] FlQP N5DO SOABCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 05:56:24 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: N5DO
Operator(s): N5DO
Station: N5DO

Class: SOABCW LP
QTH: TX

   10:    2
--------------------
Total:  478     0  CW Mults = 67  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 128,104

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My first FQP.  The great participation by the mobiles meant it was fairly easy
to get the sweep; in fact all counties were worked at least twice.  Two
stations were worked on 4 bands:  K2EK and WK2G/4.  One of the things I enjoy
in state QSO parties is to have a state map handy to look at the counties when
they are worked.  My home state, Texas, has some great county names, but
Florida has some good ones too.  County names like Indian River, Manatee,
Okaloosa, Okeechobee, Osceola, St. Lucie and Suwanee all conjure up images of
exotic locales.  The actuality is probably more mundane, but it does add to the
fun of being a participant.  The top mobiles in my log were N4O(42), K4OJ(34),
and N4EEB, N4PJ, and W4AN at 31 each.  Thanks to the mobiles for driving all
the miles to add to our fun.