[3830] WPX SSB VC6R(@VE6SV) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VC6R(@VE6SV) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 11:53:42 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VC6R
Operator(s): VE6LDX  VE6RST  VE6SV
Station: VE6SV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Alberta

   20: 1583
   15:  531
   10:    1

The team of three (VE6RST, VE6LDX and VE6SV) worked well. We had no hardware
failures and made the best of the propagation in our area. Our money band 15M
still has not arrived from years past and we missed the short N/S 10M opening.

The 40M band still eludes us to be able to run up the score. The European to US
eastern sea board circuit cannot be penetrated from where we are located. After
midnight local time the 40M band goes quiet and long producing a opening into
southeast Asia and VK. The JA runs are not as deep either from years past.

The midnight over the pole 20M path arrived this year and yielded us 200 plus
Russia contacts and other eastern Europe contacts.

73, VC6R