[3830] WPX SSB 4O3A SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, 4o3a@t-com.me
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 4O3A SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 08:11:39 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 4O3A
Operator(s): 4O3A
Station: 4O3A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Obosnik hill
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

   40: 1492
   20: 1257

Club: SKY Contest Club

Comments:

Wow, what a contest! It was excellent record breaking year - nice conditions on
Low bands, good 15M opening and great activity.

My truly congratulation to all "record breakers". Nice to see solid rock
results coming from DR1A (truly German spirit), 5D5A ( Amico, diminuiscono
leggermente ) and E7DX ( Braco, svaka ti se dala! ) .
I am sure that many records are broken and looking forward for scores on 3830.
Unfortunately, my both 40M antennas were broken. Main "killer" - 3L40 lost
reflector this winter, and 2L40 left as rotary dipole. 2L80 is on the ground
for repairing.
 It was clear after first night that I can't keep the frequency for longer
period of time and that the potential of band was much higher than what I was
"done.
Some stations behave really unacceptable. OT5A comes 200Hz from my FQ and just
ignore me. 4L3A did almost the same. They both deserve to be on my - Do Not
Work Them NEVER in Contest list, but I will try to ignore this behavior this
time. Contest IS a kind of hot emotion event, but some HAM Spirit rules must be
respected. I do not know who were the operators, but friendly ask them to think
a bit does contest goals really deserve sacrificing of HAM Spirit and
gentleman's behavior?

CU in WPX CW
73
Ranko