[3830] WPX SSB 3V8SS(KF5EYY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, a.chaabane@alpha-engineering.com.tn
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB 3V8SS(KF5EYY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2010 02:00:35 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: 3V8SS
Operator(s): KF5EYY
Station: 3V8SS

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Sousse
Operating Time (hrs): 30h29

  160:    0
   10:    5

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

The score I achieved this year in about 3 times the one of last year thanks to
the new equipment I used. The verticals for 80 and 40 worked well. I had a
problem with my spiderbeam obliged me to keep it at low level and limited its
rotation to only about +/- 30 degrees from the north. I wasn't able to exactly
beam to America or Japan. I sometimes used the 1/4 Wave Vertical for south
America and US contacts.

I enjoyed the 30hours spent in this contest. Thanks to EVERYONE how called me!
Look forward to see you in WPX CW in May "inshallah"!

TRX: KENWOOD TS450S (100W)
ANT: Spiderbeam 10~20, GP for 15, Vertical for 80/160, GP for 40

vy73
Ash~KF5EYY @3V8SS
Tunisian Op with a US Callsign
http://www.qsl.net/3v4-002