[3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, locustqrv@k6vva.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K6VVA LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:11:22 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - February 26

Call: K6VVA
Operator(s): K6VVA
Station: K6VVA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Locust Peak (Remote)
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:   5      2
   80:  11      7
   40:  18     11
   20:  11      8
Total:  45     28  Total Score = 1,260

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Much operator SO1.111R QLF here tonight.  Simply could not get a rhythm going
from the very start.  Loud signals on 20m but was constantly out-of-sync from
there on out.  Cudda-Shudda got set up earlier.

Congrats to Ken, N6RO, who deservingly captures the top NCCC Division NSWL
slot.  It was not yet time for the student to beat the master :^)

Nice to have fellow NCCC'er Trey/N5KO(/6) join us again for TNC, and to see
Ed/W0YK back in his NS saddle.  Congrats to NCCC'ers' Ed and John/W6LD for
their great M/S showing from P40L last weekend.

I'm amazed at the number of NS Regulars I didn't even hear tonight but see 3830
posts listed.  What a difference from the early NS events of working just a few
guys over and over and over.

Very pre-occupied mentally here attempting to resolve equipment and Internet
related issues to hopefully operate in full remote mode as KP2CW for another
test during the ARRL SSB weekend.  Oh gosh, did I say SSB?  UGH!  Shame on me.

73 & Tnx for the Q's & Mults...

Rick, K6VVA * The Locust