[3830] ARRLDX CW G4FKA SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW G4FKA SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 11:20:16 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: G4FKA
Operator(s): G4FKA
Station: G4FKA

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Bristol
Operating Time (hrs):

   40:   27    16
   20:  204    50
   15:  200    42
Total:  431   108  Total Score = 139,320

Club: Bristol Contest Grp

Comments:

Hadn't intended to do more than a couple of hours on this but like many others
was pleased to hear 21MHz in such good shape so it seemed a shame not to take
advantage! So I ended up doing some daytime hour S&P trawls up and down 14 and
21 with a few on 7 in the morning.

Some big signals from the west coast, some with multi-path/auroral
characteristics. Very pleased to work everyone and thanks for all the mults;
did my state/province count no harm at all!

Listened on 28 every 30 minutes or so but didn't hear anything. Hopefully that
will be the next step on the road to ionospheric recovery!

IC756 ProIII, 100w, wet string up a tree.

Geoff G4FKA