[3830] ARRLDX CW NQ7R SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tkramer@azci.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NQ7R SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 2010 18:23:24 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NQ7R
Operator(s): NQ7R
Station: NQ7R

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AZ

  160:   13     8
   80:   56    33
   40:  162    55
   20:  247    67
   15:  259    59
   10:   14     9
-------------------
Total:  751   231  Total Score = 518,364

Club: Central Arizona DX Association

Comments:

Started late on Friday and did mostly S&P until Saturday had a short run on 40
and in the afternoon was able to run JA for a time.  Never could get a run
going to Europe either day.  Did not switch to assisted until last 3 hours of
contest and then just to pick up some mutlipliers.  40 was good Friday night
and Saturday night decided to work 80 for Europe.  3rd best QSO total ever so I
keep wondering what I can do next year after I quit working and don't have to
think about Monday mornings.