[3830] RTTY WPX NA0CW(@W0LSD) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vailphil@sopris.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NA0CW(@W0LSD) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 2010 21:25:14 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NA0CW
Operator(s): W0LSD, K0CL, N0KE
Station: W0LSD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Colorado USA

   80:  224   616
   40:  826  3210
   20:  656  1286
   15:  385   863
   10:   13    39
-----------------
Total: 2104  6014  Prefixes = 781  Total Score = 4,696,934

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

We doubled last year's score in the same class with the same crew and same
station. We expect everyone saw big increases over last year. 15m was certainly
a big increase over 2009.  It doesn't seem right that SO ops have unlimited band
changes while MS is limited to 8 per hour. We feel a 2nd rig should be able to
work new mults only at any time with a 10 minute rule for each band change in
MS. Rigs 2x756PROIII, Alpha 91B, Acom 1000, C39XRN, C3E, 3 el SteperIR, 2x80m
1/2 wave slopers