[3830] RTTY WPX AA5AU SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa5au@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX AA5AU SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 15:10:43 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: LA

   20: 1184  2368
-----------------
Total: 1184  2368  Prefixes = 629  Total Score = 1,489,472

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

That was much more fun than I had anticipated.  I had set a goal of 1000 Q's and
500 mults.  When that was obtained I set my sights on the 20M USA record which I
surpassed at 1933Z on Sunday.  Hope it holds up.

Got a very slow start and the band went away quickly.  Went to bed at got up at
2 AM to find EU signals.  It had been many years since I've heard EU at their
sunrise.  Saturday was much better than Sunday.  I was able to get huge runs on
Saturday but was relegated to mainly chasing packet spots on Sunday.

Thanks to everyone for the Q's.  Another great WPX RTTY contest!!!

73, Don AA5AU