[3830] MnQP K0TG Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0tg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP K0TG Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 12:06:02 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: K0TG
Operator(s): K0TG
Station: K0TG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:
   80:     117        3
   40:      89        9
   20:      74       31
   15:       1
  UHF:
-------------------------
Total:     281       43  Mults = 84  Total Score = 50,820

Had a great time.  I missed last year due to work and the year before that was
in there just a bit.  I am sure this is a new high score for me in this.

I had a lot of fun running stations on 20.  There seemed to be a lot of takers
on 20.  Even some stations CQing for MN stations.  that to me means there
should have been more MN stations on 20, but I heard no complaints either.

I was on 20 CW CQing away and thinking of checking out 15 when a CA station
comes on freq and says that 15 is open.  So I went there and he found me right
away.  So that was the one and only 15 meter QSO.  CQed for a while with no
takers.

I was surprised to work W0ZQ/SCO on 20.  I had to wait until he had a quiet
segment, but he must have not had much mobile noise to hear me.  Good ears!

Good to find KL7 and KH6 this weekend as well as ND, but no SD.

I have to agree with the others.  Tod (K0TO) was LOUD.  What ever you are doing
you have a great signal back home Tod.

73, John  K0TG