[3830] CQ160 CW N0AH Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N0AH Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 20:59:29 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N0AH
Operator(s): N0AH
Station: N0AH

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: DM79  COLORADO

Total:  QSOs = 151  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 1  Total Score = 17,576

Used 100 watts from IC-Pro III and Alpha Delta 55 foot 30-160M sloper off 50
foot tower with tribander on top. I heard a few EU's, XE, KH6 and 1 JA but did
not work....DX Gods not with me on these  )-:  . Raising antenna end from 10
feet to 20 feet off the ground significantly improved performance compared to
ARRL 160M contest where most of QSO's were regional. Conditions were great
Friday night with only 1-2 s units of noise here but got worse on Saturday
night with 5-7 units of noise.  Only missed DC, LA and MS in lower 48 but had
my chances hearing all of them at some point. Awesome to work a couple of KL's
and even make a few runs on the lower end of the band-.

73  Paul  N0AH  Littleton, CO