[3830] CQ160 CW WA7NWL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, swfplabs@qwest.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WA7NWL Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 19:05:12 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WA7NWL
Operator(s): WA7NWL
Station: WA7NWL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ

Total:  QSOs = 6  State/Prov = 6  Countries = 1  Total Score = 72

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Small effort.  Nice to hear great propgation for my antenna-challenged station.
Heard all over the continental US, VE, several EU and SA - just didn't talk too
loud.  Nice to work Jack, WA7LNW - we tend to confuse other stations a bit -
and it was nice to just listen to different stations run others.

Thanks to those who pulled my little signal out of the airwaves.

73,

John, WA7NWL