[3830] CQ160 CW N7WS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N7WS Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 10:50:29 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N7WS
Operator(s): N7WS
Station: N7WS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): ~3

Total:  QSOs = 64  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 7  Total Score = 7,680

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Marginal antenna (Inverted Vee, apex @45 ft, ends @5ft) and 100W makes for some
frustration. For most of the contest I couldn't be heard. But on Sunday morning
guys apparently get hungrier and listen better.  Worked almost everyone called
on one or two tries. Nice to work Asia up to 20 minutes after my SR.
Fortunately, QRN was very low since LOS neighbor, WA7NB was S9+60 and almost
neighbor, N7DD, was S9+50 and the noise blanker, even on the K3 was out of the
question.