[3830] CQ160 CW AJ4FM Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW AJ4FM Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 2010 07:10:24 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: AJ4FM
Operator(s): AJ4FM
Station: AJ4FM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Virginia

Total:  QSOs = 129  State/Prov = 32  Countries = 6  Total Score = 10,980

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Big snow here on the East Coast helped my antenna, more snow the lower the SWR
got and the wider the BW was. Only good thing I can think of for snow! The more
I get on 160 the more I wish I'd started 49 years ago. Had fun and thanks to al
that worked my 35 watts! 73 till next time. David AJ4FM ex W9CTJ, W0IHR, W6MKA
and W9MIT.