[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K3OO(@K3OOOOO) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3oo@k3oo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K3OO(@K3OOOOO) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 04:36:29 -0800
                    ARRL January VHF Sweepstakes

Call: K3OO
Operator(s): K3OO
Station: K3OOOOO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 9.7

    6:  272    25
    2:  128    20
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  400    45  Total Score = 18,000

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Had 104 qso's on 6m ssb the first hour of the contest and it went down hill
quickly from there.

Rig here is an Icom 746pro 100w on 2m and a King Conversion sb-220 on 6m.

Zero e-skip on 6m.  Some pretty good 2m signals. Most times the guys were
louder on 2m then 6m when we switched bands.

K4QI answered my 2m cw cq. Longest 2m qso of the weekend at 400miles.

Always a fun contest. I have to get some higher frequency stuff to really enjoy
the fun.  Maybe the new Icom 9100 will fit that bill.

73,
Rick K3OO