[3830] NAQP SSB K4JTT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4jtt@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K4JTT Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 10:10:30 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: K4JTT
Operator(s): K4JTT
Station: K4JTT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0    0
   80:  103    0
   40:  213    1
   20:   16    0
   15:    2    0
   10:    0    0
-------------------
Total:  334    1  Total Score = 28,390

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #3

Comments:

This contest was really a fun one,although had some noise issues to overcome.
For the most part this time a stayed parked and ran the pile ups at times,
really thought it was nice to log several stations on multiple bands. I even
was able to work HQ2W from Honduras and several VE land stations.  I did learn
something though in this contest, procrastination does not always benefit. I
have a new 160m OCF dipole sitting in a bag on the floor of my shack.... that
serves no purpose!  If this was up I would of been able to work 160m and bring
my QSO points up more.   Note to self,   Install the 160m wire ... Check!    hi
hi