[3830] RTTY Roundup N1MGO M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N1MGO M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 15:37:55 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO, KT1I
Station: N1MGO

Class: M/S HP
QTH: MA

   10:    9
------------
Total: 1989  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 52  Total Score = 118,800

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great contest!  Saw many new calls (new to rtty anyway).  Our best score ever!
Used dipoles cut for each band, up in the trees out back.  500 Watts and my
IC-756P2 with Writelog and mmtty made for a great setup.   KT1I did most of the
work; I had a bad back and some bug that caused stomach problems.  KB1JXJ did a
great job of keeping us fed and watered, Thanks!