[3830] TBDC VE3OSZ Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3osz@sympatico.ca
Subject: [3830] TBDC VE3OSZ Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 2009 09:21:43 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: VE3OSZ
Operator(s): VE3SMA, VE3OSZ
Station: VE3OSZ

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: Ottawa

Total:  QSOs = 323  Total Score = 1,067

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

As was the case last year we had an ice storm but this year it adversely
affected us throughout the contest. The inverted L was seriously de-tuned and
so we had to reduce power or operate in a restricted range of frequencies.
Conditions seemed up and down. We had some good propagation to Eastern Europe
but no CE1 or KH6. Best DX was UU4JMG at about 7900 km. No Gs heard which is
most unusual. We had more QSOs but a smaller points total than last year.

Score does not take into account any power multipliers.

Drake TR7 - 100 watts
inverted L
pennant
Beverage