[3830] ARRL 160 K7RL M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mitch@k7rl.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K7RL M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 13:25:02 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CI, WA

Total:  QSOs = 803  Sections = 78  Countries = 20  Total Score = 164,444

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Echoing many comments posted so far, Friday night was great.   Excellent rate
and a nice EU opening made for a fun night.  Saturday was tougher, but improved
somewhat as the evening progressed.  Didnâ??t stay up for the JA/South Pacific
either night, but my guess is Friday/Saturday was probably better.  Gotta say,
this contest must be a blast from the east coast.

This year VT, RI, and DE were hard to find - in past years, NNY was the tough
mult.  I decided to go assisted to help find those last remaining sections,
thus, the M/S category.  Never did find PR or NT â?? not sure if anyone was
on.

DX worked:

UA4HBW
DL5XU