[3830] CQWW CW P49V(AI6V) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ai6v@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW P49V(AI6V) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 10:05:06 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: P49V
Operator(s): AI6V
Station: P49V

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: ARUBA

   20: 2834    34      109
------------------------------

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

No medical excuses this year, as the old body held up fairly well. 20 meters was
sure strange.  Most of the time, the signals from EU and the US were coming in
at 135 degrees.  I've never had so many dupes call me. This is probably due to
the fact that anyone, even those without good CW skills, can make a spot which
sets off a barage of people who use packet. I sincerely wish that operators
would be more careful with their spots.  Once again, my appreciation to all the
stations who threw their calls at me. Please be patient with QSL requests as we
will not return to California until April.  73  Carl