[3830] CQWW CW K6LRG(N6WM) SOSB(A)/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ctate@ewnetinc.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K6LRG(N6WM) SOSB(A)/10 LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 18:31:49 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K6LRG
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: SOSB(A)/10 LP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 2.5

   10:  24     7        11
------------------------------
Total:  24     7        11  Total Score = 1,206

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Just playing while tending to some station work and such.  10m mod still needed
on new linear, so barefoot for this one.

Nice signals from Zone 8, 9, 11 and 13.  Zone 32 loud on Sunday.

Wicked high winds at K6LRG on Saturday..  it was difficult getting the shack
door open!

Thanks for putting up with my developing cw skills... :).  Will also be turning
in a check log for stuff I worked with my call at the home qth.

Rig: Elecraft K3/100
Ant: Force 12 c3s at 50 feet
on top an 1800 foot hill in the east San Francisco bay.

73 and seeya next time!

Chris
N6WM