[3830] CQWW CW K7WP SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K7WP SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 17:06:36 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K7WP
Operator(s): K7WP
Station: K7WP

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH:

  160:    2     2        2
   80:   45    16       23
   40:  374    33      105
   20:  321    31       94
   15:  139    25       61
   10:   36    10       16
------------------------------
Total:  917   117      301  Total Score = 1,035,386

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  FT1000MP; AL811H; Force 12 6BA @ 70'; Mult Classic 33 @ 30'; 160/80
Sloper; N1MM.

Wow, that was great!  Prop was back on 15m in AZ...15 and 20 were really great
with Sat. being better that Sunday, but will take what we can! 40 was a blast,
and even went back of a bit at last hour of the contest. 80 just was not there
for me, but improved Sunday morning, with 160 being a wash (this has to do with
the antenna situation and local noise floor).Scored better that 2008, but have a
ways to go. Mults (condx) put me over last years score with fewer Q's. Worked
assisted this year to add points for the club score. Know we can do a whole lot
betterat K7WP...always need the challenge...

Great to here the "world of friends" on this weekend...thanks for all the Q's!

73,  John K7WP... Arizona Outlaws