[3830] SS SSB N6YEU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6yeu@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N6YEU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 2009 20:23:35 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: N6YEU
Operator(s): N6YEU
Station: N6YEU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SF
Operating Time (hrs): 19:53

  160:    0
   10:    0

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Fairly happy but could have done better. Much better saturday than on CW but
slowed down on sunday. Virtually impossible to call cq on 20 wall to wall sigs.
Missed WNY,NNY,MAR and NT. Heard MAR but he was sitting on 14350.0 and out of
band as far I am concerned but it sure didn't stop a lot of ops calling/working
him! Worked LOTS of MDC/VA Nice ops but I hope it didn't hurt NCCC. They were
like rats! All over the bands! 73,Fred