[3830] JARTS KC4HW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kc4hw@centurytel.net
Subject: [3830] JARTS KC4HW Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 17:56:43 -0700
                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: KC4HW
Operator(s): KC4HW
Station: KC4HW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: AL

   80:    0     0     0
   40:  112   270    36
   20:  329   842    63
   15:   53   154    21
   10:    0     0     0
-------------------------
Total:  494  1266   120  Total Score = 151,920

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

It was pretty blustry and cool in the deep South this weekend.  So I put in some
time on JARTS this weekend.  Mostly late yesterday and most of today.  15m was a
surprise.  Of course 20m and 40m were the primary bands.  This was the first
time that I really had played with the 204BA at 108' and it seemed to work
pretty good.

Thanks to everyone for the QSOs!  Will be part time in CQ WW PH next week, so
hope to hear some of you then.

Jim/KC4HW