[3830] CQ WW RTTY K7VIT SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, gtwilson@k7vit.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K7VIT SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Sep 2009 15:49:46 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K7VIT
Operator(s): K7VIT
Station: K7VIT

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: OR

   80:   36   40      20       4     5
   40:   59   75      25       9     9
   20:  234  484      31      47    24
   15:   14   25       7       7     8
   10:    0    0       0       0     0
Total:  343  624      83      67    46  Total Score = 122,304

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Got off to a very slow start. Band conditions were pretty good, but I think a
day or so earlier they were better to Europe from my QTH. All-in-all, I think
things are improving band-wise. I'm pretty sure I have at least one busted call
in the log. ... And then there was my last QSO just before the closing bell with
OH6R (599+++) when I thought Europe was out to the West Coast. Was someone
pulling my leg? Maybe it was really OH6R using one of those Radio Arcala
antennas!
CU on agn soon.
73,  Jerry K7VIT