[3830] CQ WW RTTY KL7RA SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY KL7RA SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Sep 2009 19:27:00 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Alaska

   40:    1
   10:    0
Total:  400  920       0       0    0  Total Score = 142,600

Limited time, just worked a few USA high rate hours on 20 and gave out the mult
on 80 to the Eastcoast and 15 meters to Europe. Heard KL8DX, AL1G and AL7R
working the contest so most stations should have got the double mult at least
on 20.

I will be in this one serious next year when we finally get better prop on 10
and 15. Yeah, I said that last year. 73 Rich KL7RA