[3830] Salmon Run N7NM SOMixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, thenewt@msn.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run N7NM SOMixed HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 13:39:19 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: N7NM
Operator(s): N7NM
Station: N7NM

Class: SOMixed HP
QTH: Gig Harbor, WA

   20:  128     15
----------------------------
Total:  140     15      0  Mults = 50  Total Score = 29,500

Limited time on this year but had a great time. Lots of
people to work and good conditions on 20 on Sat. morning.
Later, visited W7VJ's world class station and can say I've
never had more fun contesting when he allowed me to run 40m
with his 4el yagi at "way up there"!! Thanks for the experience
Andrew!  Back to reality Sunday morning, not as good conditions
but still lots of stations on until Football started which is
about when my amp blew a fuse so I was done anyway!
Can't wait till next year when I should have some actual aluminum
in the air.
Thanks everyone for the participation making this one of the best
contests of the year for us propagation starved Northwesterners!

73, Doug N7NM