[3830] Salmon Run N4CD SOCW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Salmon Run N4CD SOCW LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2009 10:11:10 -0700
                    Washington State Salmon Run

Call: N4CD
Operator(s): N4CD
Station: N4CD

Class: SOCW LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

----------------------------
Total:   51     0       0  Mults = 23  Total Score = 5,144

Includes 500pts with W7DX.

Lots of activity and stations to work - and most on for a least a few hours.
Way to go Washington!  IT was a good one.

Missed NU7J/m in a few...just not there on my R5 vertical in TX.  Otherwise,
stations loud on 20M for most of day - fixed ones.  Caught W7WMO (rover) in a
couple good ones.  The rare counties didn't seem to be around, but got a few
new ones in the state this time.

Listened on 15M but not a peep.  Usually real good path to WA on 15M, but lack
of sunspots killed that band completely. ANd of course, listened a few times on
10M, but not even anything other than local birdies.  Well, we can dream!    40M
good Saturday night.

Sure beat the pants off the SC QSO party going on at the same time. (did anyone
work the bonus station in SC QSO Party?  Was it even on the air?).

Good showing from the folks in Washington State - makes it fun to get on and
work them!