[3830] ARRL Sep VHF WQ0P Single Op Port HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF WQ0P Single Op Port HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2009 12:18:11 -0700
                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: WQ0P
Operator(s): WQ0P
Station: WQ0P

Class: Single Op Port HP
QTH: EM19WF

    6:   48    22
    2:   65    31
  222:   23    17
  432:   46    27
  903:   19    17
  1.2:   11     9
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  212   123  Total Score = 41,943

Fun Contest!  I operated portable generator powered from the top of my hill in
EM19WF on all bands from 50 to 1296.  Thanks to the Midwest Rover Mania effort
more then half of my entries were from the rovers.  Special thanks to W9FZ,
KK6MC, and WR0I for all the contacts.  This was the best contest for 902 for me
ever with 19 contacts and 17 grids, again thanks to the rovers.  I had troubles
on 222 with the transverter, it was only putting out less then 2 watts, but
still managed 23 contacts and 17 grids with the best being DM99, DM98, and
EN50. Conditions were flat at best making you have to work for every contact.
Looking forward to the next time, thanks to everyone for getting on! Greg