[3830] NCCC Sprint N3SD LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ghoj40mdila@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3SD LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 06:22:48 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint - September 18

Call: N3SD
Operator(s): N3SD
Station: N3SD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

   80:  19     10
   40:   5      4
   20:   0      0
Total:  24     14  Total Score = 336

Club: North Coast Contesters

Comments:

Back into it after a few weeks off.

No signals heard on 20m. 40m was good to the mid west. 80m always the good band
for me. If the purpose of this contest is to get activity up and work on our
run/pileup skills, then I feel working dupes on each band should be allowed. I
know it allows me to make more Q's. If the individual station is going for
score, then they have to try to work more mults. I can go either way but I sure
like to have the ability to practice working more Q's.

Remember if more stations get to practice making more Q's then the more
proficient operator will make more Q's because we won't be slowing them down.

73
Greg, N3SD