[3830] ARRL Sep VHF N4QWZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF N4QWZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 15:18:20 -0700
                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: N4QWZ
Operator(s): N4QWZ
Station: N4QWZ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: EM66ok

    6:   75    34
    2:  106    46
  222:   39    28
  432:   67    37
  903:
  1.2:   13    11
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  300   156  Total Score = 67,392

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Had  nice opening to the north Sunday mrng.Worked N9LR EN50 on 1296 with 20/over
signal on SSB!!Would like to say tnx to W9GA EN53 for his help working other
stations in his area, Ken is 485 miles from EM66 worked Ken on 144,222,432.One
of my other exciting moments was working K2DRH EN41 400+miles on 1296, we
attempted the contact at (3) different times, on the 3rd attempt we made the
contact on 1296.K2DRH's signal on 144mhz was 20-over for 5+hrs, just wondering
why I never hear any other stations from his area maybe other stations dont
point there antennas southeast?? Activity was very good cosidering opening
football season. Tnx to all that participated! My score was up 50% over last
year. 73 Todd N4QWZ