[3830] All Asian SSB WV6I(N6WM) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N6WM@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB WV6I(N6WM) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 18:32:58 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: WV6I
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Livermore, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

   20:  74     41
Total:  74     41  Total Score = 3,034

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Finished assembling a 160 Meter antenna at K6LRG and found 20 quite active when
we were done, so decided to give the new club call a little test run for a
little over an hour. A few cq's and the game was on, but didnt take too long to
slow down to a steady rate.  Condx interesting with difficulty working some
stations that could be heard quite well, and also deceptive spots on the
cluster causing the need to CAREFULLY validate the spotted call signs.  A
public "good show"  to WC6H who i copied doing a fantastic job working a
station I thought would never get his call correct, but in the end his patience
and professionalism got the job done. KB OM.  I wasnt able to work that
station.

73 and seeya next time!

Chris
N6WM(WV6I@K6LRG)