[3830] All Asian SSB K7SS SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, desk@nwlink.com
Subject: [3830] All Asian SSB K7SS SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 17:12:53 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: wa

   15:   6     6
Total:   6     6  Total Score = 36

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

15 sounded like 6 meters...with just a few signals even heard. And when heard
they barely made it above the noise level.  No signal over s1 all weekend. Its
always fun to try on an empty band. Lucky to work the 6 QSOs I did.  Band was
somewhat open much of the time I spent listening and calling, but Im sure many
decided to not try 15 when they tuned and heard nothing.

73 de Danny K7SS
see you in next All Asia