[3830] EUHF Champ DK6XZ(E77XZ) CW Only HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dk6xz@t-online.de
Subject: [3830] EUHF Champ DK6XZ(E77XZ) CW Only HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Aug 2009 05:34:52 -0700
                    European HF Championship

Call: DK6XZ
Operator(s): E77XZ
Station: DL0MB

Class: CW Only HP
QTH: Rastatt, S/W DL

  160:   115           43
   80:   171           46
   40:   263           53
   20:   278           51
   15:   141           47
   10:    84           43
---------------------------
Total:  1052    0     283  Total Score = 297,716

Club: Bavarian Contest Club

Comments:

Many excellent CW operators "on air"! I was approaching the contest for the very
first time operating a serious station ( DL0MB ) and enjoyed much to share the
Saturday with you. Thank you for the exciting time!

The "feeling" of trough my station performed signal on 40/20 was painly missed
on two upper bands, where the time spent in usless try to collect "expected"
number of QSOs was simply stolen away from the fruitable bands. Solid
disappointment was the performance of our delta loop on 80 too. Good
experiences for the future events...

FT-1kMP + PA ( SO1R )
160 inv L
80 sloping delta loop
40 Optibeam OB4-40
20/15/10 KT34 @37m + OB16-3 @18m
WT 3.27.0
no cluster in use

Congratulations to my german competers DL3TD and DJ1YFK for their top scores
and all of you who tend to find place at the begin of the score lists.

73 Suad DK6XZ ( E77XZ )
CU in WAEDC next week, M/S @DL0MB