[3830] All Asian CW ZC4LI SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hodgson@cytanet.com.cy
Subject: [3830] All Asian CW ZC4LI SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2009 05:49:00 -0700
                    All Asian DX Contest, CW

Call: ZC4LI
Operator(s): STEVE
Station: ZC4LI

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: ESBA CYPRUS

   20: 1764    88
Total: 1764    88  Total Score = 398,464

SO1R

Antenna:-  C/Craft A3S @ 50ft
Rig:-      Icom-756 Pro3
Amp:-      Acom-1000
Software:- Win-Test V3.27

Thanks to the organisers and to everyone for the Q's
Condx were pretty poor on the band, at least I think
it was the condx, could be the new transformer that
the electric company have kindly erected 50 feet away
from my antenna, more than likely the summer QRN
though.

Not a great deal to say really, best hour was around
88, and I might have had a few more Q's if I hadn't
fallen asleep half an hour b4 the finish just as condx
to the states was picking up.

Gripes.
Guys who keep on sending imi imi usually just as you
are working some weak station.
Come on guys, JUST LISTEN.

Log is on LoTW for paper logs pse see QRZ.COM

73 Steve.