[3830] EU Sprint SSB HB9DUR(@HB9EI) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint SSB HB9DUR(@HB9EI) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Apr 2009 01:33:07 -0700
                    EU Spring Sprint, SSB

Call: HB9DUR
Operator(s): HB9DUR
Station: HB9EI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MONTE CENERI
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

---------------------
Total:  95    Total Score = 95

What a funny event! First participation.

Lost 30 min in fixing some minor thighs at club station prior start.
Condx on 20m were a disaster, only a few solid signals at our QTH is in the
Alps. 40m best band. Only 45 min before the end I switched to 80m since I was
almost forgetting them.
Have to improve technique (such as fast qsy on new band as pointed out by Ken)
and station setup accordingly.

Hope to have contributed as newcomer to increase participants numbers....

Yaesu FT990 1kW
20m TH7DX
40m Moxon 2el
80m dipole