[3830] NCCC Sprint N0KK LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N0KK LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 08:16:17 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - April 10

Call: N0KK
Operator(s): N0KK
Station: N0KK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): .33

   80:   4      2
   40:  13      9
   20:   2      1
-------------------
Total:  19     12  Total Score = 228

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

So here I am with 19 Q's and wondering how in carnations guys are already at 40
Q'S!
Then I remembered DUPES..1 in between is good to log.....DUH!!!
Heck I might have made 40 if I would have though about that....no wonder why
N9RV and W1MJ kept calling me! HI
I'm so darn used to running NO WORK DUPE....HI HI

Having only tried SPRINT a couple of times, I'll get used to this and slowly
start creeping upward each week. Hang in there guys and be patient...this was
fun!

KK