[3830] RAC Winter N2WN SO CW QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter N2WN SO CW QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 28 Dec 2008 08:31:29 -0800
                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: N2WN
Operator(s): N2WN
Station: N2WN

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: Grainger County
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    1              1
   80:   14              4
   40:   37              5
   20:   49              8
   15:   17              3
Total:  118     0       21         0  Total Score = 14,490

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Had family in, so missed Friday night and most of Saturday Morning, but there
was still plenty of life when I got on. Hope I can do this FT next year. I like
the 24 hour format and there's always a lot of VE activity. Wish we could talk
some of the rarer VE stations into playing more in some of the ARRL contests,
like SS and ARRL 160. I suspect those are way too insane compared to RAC
contests, and I can understand why folks wouldn't want to deal with it.

Only one cross QSO during TBDC. It was nice to hear activity on 15 too!

Happy New Year!

Look for you in NAQP CW!

72,
Julius