[3830] 9A CW 9A60A(@9A7A) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 9A CW 9A60A(@9A7A) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2008 08:02:13 -0800
                    Croatian CW Contest

Call: 9A60A
Operator(s): DK6XZ,9A2X,9A3TR,9A3OS,9A5X
Station: 9A7A

Class: M/S HP
QTH: VARAZDIN

  160:  139    35
   80:  364    52
   40:  764    78
   20:  432    58
   15:   57    32
   10:    9     7
-------------------
Total: 1765   262  Total Score = 2,433,456

Club: Croatian Contest Club

Comments:

First, let me say that we had an unexcepted visitor this year, Suad DK6XZ. Suad,
it was great meeting up with you for the first time, and it was great to have
you on boad.

As accepted, conditions on upper bands where very poor.

20m was disappointing, where we only manage to have decent run just for 2 hours
at the begining of the contest.

On the other hand, top bands were excellent. It turned out, 40m to be the
"money" band, which is a good news, considering the scoring system which is
favorising top bands.

We had a great time working the contest this year, and just to point out, we
will send the QSL cards to anyone via the buro.

On behalf of 9A60A team
Sam, 9A3OS