[3830] CQWW CW N7WA SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N7WA SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 20:59:48 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: N7WA
Operator(s): N7WA
Station: N7WA

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   20:  443    27       77
------------------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Minuses:
1) No central Europe, very little Europe at all from the Pacific NW.
2) Wrapped my 40M beam coax around the tower

Pluses:
1) Fair number of JA's (thanks for getting on guys)
2) Lives Scores Web Page, there were two of us running Low Power SB/20 so we
had an impromptu private competition that made it fun to stay in the chair.
3) I had fun which isn't something I remember happening much the past couple
years.

Interesting  events:
Having E51 call in while CQing Europe.
Having VP8 call in while CQing Japan.