[3830] CQWW CW CT9L M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl5xx@rrdxa.eu
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW CT9L M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 09:53:59 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: CT9L
Operator(s): DF1AL, DJ7IK, DJ7JC, DK3QZ, DL1XW, DL2OBF, DL3HAH, DL3QQ, DL5XX,
PA0R
Station: CT9L

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Madeira

  160:   857    23       76
   80:  1593    28      115
   40:  3966    36      128
   20:  2975    37      130
   15:  1812    28      107
   10:    42    11       21
-------------------------------

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

Thanks to all who gave us a call. We had another nice contest and a lot f fun
even with poor condx on the upper band. 10m was almost totally closed, 15 and
20 closed very early. Congratulations to the D4C team and all other M/x who put
together a lot of enthusiasm, time and material. Looking forward to see what the
the 3X5A guys did.

Thanks again to all participants. We'll see you next year ... for sure.
The RRDXA team.

P.D. More information on our operation (CT9L and CS95A) and be found at
http://www.rrdxa.eu .