[3830] CQWW CW K6CSL/7 SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6csl@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K6CSL/7 SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 17:23:43 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K6CSL/7
Operator(s): K6CSL
Station: K6CSL/7

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 30:58

  160:    2     2        1
   80:    9     7        7
   40:   31    11       13
   20:   78    18       25
   15:   10     6        6
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Greetings to all from our Thanksgiving Holiday get away. We drove down to
Goodyear, AZ last Saturday and Sunday. I packed my 2 computers, the 2 FT-450's,
the Astron Power Supply, the 2 MFJ antenna tuners, and the Bencher Paddle. along
with all the neccessary cables, a couple of rolls of coax, a couple of spools of
insulated hook-up wire, the Butternut HF6V Vertical that I never get to use at
my home QTH and 2 collapsable 20ft masts. We were hosted by one of our niece
and nephews family here in Goodyear. Another niece and nephew and their teenage
sons came in from Bonita, down by San Diego, Patti's sister Kay and another
nephew came in from Sublette, KS, another niece and nephew live near by in
Tolleson, AZ They just had a new baby boy last September. Another niece and
nephew, have a little almost 3 year old son we haven't seen since he was an
infant, came in from Sacramento. So we had a major Thanksgiving family
gathering. Patti and I will be heading home on Tuesday Dec. 2nd. Operating CQ
WW CW from here was great. The contest was really tough until some of the "big
guns" began to thin out. The rate got a little better later on Saturday and on
Sunday. One of the highlights was working BU2AI the last hour of the contest on
20. 73's to all. Bert, K6CSL and Patti