[3830] SS SSB W0ETT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0ett@msn.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W0ETT Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 20:08:36 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W0ETT
Operator(s): W0ETT
Station: W0ETT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Good SS test beating my cw QSO total a couple weeks ago.  This was an unusual SS
for me as I spent most my time on 40m running most of the time.  15m was great
for northeastern sections especially on  Sunday morning.  Sweated out getting
SK, WTX, and ND but found them on 40m along with an extra WY on late Sunday
afternoon.  Checked 20m one last time before it went too long and found WP4SK
in PR for #80 and a Sweep!  Many thanks to VY1EI and VE8EC for being on in hard
to work NT.

Wkd GMCCers:  KO7X, K0UK AD1C, NX7TT, W0RIC, K0TG, N4VI, and K0AV.  Heard
Connie K0GAS on 15m but no QSO.  Other CO on for the test:  N0TK, K0KE, and
N0QO.

73 Ken, W0ETT

Rig:  IC756 Pro3 to HF yagis, 2 el 40m at 90', and 80m vertical