[3830] SS CW WR3Z(@W3LPL) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, barry.shapiro@cox.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW WR3Z(@W3LPL) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:11:06 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: WR3Z
Operator(s): WR3Z
Station: W3LPL

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MDC

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

A big thanks to Frank W3LPL for use of 1/2 of his 80, 40 and 20M operating
positions for my SO operation this time.  The other positions were used by Jim
WX3B.

Interesting that this time more of my q's were on 40 rather than 80.  But a
cause of this has to do with the 2 SO operations, where good run times on 20
and 80 had to be split so both Jim and I could "share in the wealth".

Despite the variety of antennas to choose from neither of us could copy VY1EI.
By the time we realized we should have put 1 antenna up NNW and keep calling CQ
it was closed to VY1.

See ya'all in SS Phone,
Barry WR3Z