[3830] PaQP WR1Q Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, WR1Q@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] PaQP WR1Q Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Oct 2008 17:59:35 -0700
                    Pennsylvania QSO Party

Call: WR1Q
Operator(s): WR1Q
Station: WR1Q

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Portland, TN

  160:
   80:          57
-------------------------------------
Total:   0      57      0        0  Mults = 32  Total Score = 2,424.0

Great contest! Having the net before the contest was a great idea. Based on that
net, I knew this one would be a good one.

I didn't have a whole lot of time to play along because my weekends are seldom
few and those precious hours were rationalized accordingly, but the five hours
from 0000Z to close on Saturday evening were a thrill. 75/80M had a lovely
circuit path into the battlefield and it was truly band conditions that allowed
for this modest station to bust a few pileups with delight. It was a joy to work
the Pennsylvanian stations, and many apologies for those who heard my call and
expected a New England section and heard Tango November instead (yankee
transplant).

We'll see you in 09. 73 WR1Q