[3830] CaQP KY5R SOFixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timky5r@hughes.net
Subject: [3830] CaQP KY5R SOFixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Oct 2008 11:28:48 -0700
                    California QSO Party

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: SOFixed LP
QTH: AL

  160:
   80:           2
   40:          44
   20:         101
--------------------
Total:   0     147  Mults = 51  Total Score = 14,994

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Activity level OK. No 15 or 10mtrs hr. Most Q's made on 20mtrs Saturday and
40mtrs Sat nite. Went to 80 but low power + low dipole not such good combo in
the early eveing(Phased vert array down on that band fer now).
In my brief encounter wid CQP this year missed Butte, KErn,Lassen,Merced,
Shasta, Stanisluas and Tulare. Native California I grew up in Fresno. Hated to
miss Merced and Tulare guess poor timing on my part.

CU next year es TNX to NCCC and all stations in my log.

Tim, KY5R (VP ACG) SOUR = Single Op Uno Radio