[3830] CQ WW RTTY WW4LL(@W8JI) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fdennin@numail.org
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY WW4LL(@W8JI) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 14:28:40 -0700
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): K1ZZI, K9JS, WF4W, N4LR, K4ZJ, WW4LL
Station: W8JI

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: GA

   80:  631  1018       55      61    22
   40: 1129  2448       54      93    30
   20: 1176  2947       48      97    34
   15:  185   385       32      47    20
   10:    7    13        3       3     3
Total: 3128  6811      192     301   109  Total Score = 4,100,222

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Slow start on 40 and but finally got going.  First time using Win-Test for RTTY
but performed flawlessly.  Still have lots to learn about this program to take
full advantage of its capabilities.

Thanks to Tom, W8JI for allowing us to operate from this station in middle GA.
We were delayed this summer in conducting planned work for various personal
reasons but starting work this Saturday on another tower installation.

Thanks to Jon, K9JS for flying in from the Black Hole to operate with us.  All
of the ops were great team contributors and the station performed without a
failure.

Thanks for your patience with repeats account very large pileups on 40 meters.
Interesting observation of one stateside op who QRMed us on 40 in CW using a
callsign, only to switch to RTTY and work us, using the same callsign??  Don't
know if it was someone else's call or what.  QRM was not too bad for us this
time around and we sincerely appreciate that consideration.  Sorry we didn't
print a few of you on 10, as hard as we tried.

We all had a great time and plan to see you in RTTY RU!

73'.....Fred WW4LL