[3830] SAC CW CT1ENQ SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, etjfonte@ua.pt
Subject: [3830] SAC CW CT1ENQ SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 08:30:16 -0700
                    Scandinavian Activity Contest, CW

Call: CT1ENQ
Operator(s): CT1ENQ
Station: CT1ENQ

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: IN51UK
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   11    10
   40:   31    17
   20:   58    29
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  100    56  Total Score = 5,600

First time for me in SAC CW, well, last year i did make a couple of contacts but
that don't count. This time i tried to work as long as i could although i had to
leave the shack quite a few times. Anyway, 100 Qs it's not bad :)
Had much QRM from EA station in some EA CW Contest and without narrow filters
in CW it can become quite difficult to listen to marginal signals.

Must say sorry to all that asked me to QSY on 15m but the band was dead for me,
well not that dead, i could copy one huge signal! It was PY2ZXU, i was amazed,
real s7 to s9 (qsb). It was the *only* signal on that band.

Dont need to mention 10m :). The lower bands were ok but lots of EA.

Highlights:

.Working OJ0B on 80, 40 and 20m. Very nice indeed, thanks to the team for all
the effort
.Working OH6QU on the last seconds of the contest :) There was a pile-up i
could make it!
.Though not a SAC contact, 2min. after 12utc JH3AIU was still calling SAC,
someone warned him was over, i call and he replied :) New one in CW for me :)

My humble station:

.Icom 706 MKIIG with 1.9kHz Filter (too wide, sniff...)
.Home made off-center-feed dipole + MFJ-971 Manual Tuner
.Bencher Paddle
.SD Logger

73 all hpe cu agn!
ct1enq