[3830] ARRL Sep VHF KB1DFB(@KB1H) Limited Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Sep VHF KB1DFB(@KB1H) Limited Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 06:08:34 -0700
                    ARRL September VHF QSO Party

Call: KB1DFB
Operator(s): KB1DSFB KB1H
Station: KB1H

Class: Limited Multi-Op HP
QTH: FN41cu
Operating Time (hrs): 3.25

    6:   86    18
    2:   33    13
  222:   11     8
  432:    8     5
  903:
  1.2:
  2.3:
  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  138    44  Total Score = 6,908

Only a few hours. We knew we were going to the NASCAR race on Sunday so we could
not get excited about operating on Saturday. Always good to see if everything
still works though. Next contest we will have a new K3 on the upper three bands
with the DEMI transverters. KB1DFB building the kit now.

With no band enhancements you always hear all the regulars and recognize the
voices. Thanks for the few QSOs we managed to get in.