[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7ZS HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K7ZS HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 22:16:23 -0700
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest

Call: K7ZS
Operator(s): K7ZS
Station: K7ZS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OR

   80:   22    .25 h
   40:  105   1.75 h
   20:   46      1 h
---------------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Team: Corner Pocketeers

Comments:

Had to break in middle of sprint for about an hour. new puppy got even with me,
ate a cordless phone and my flip-flops when I wasn't looking.  Apparently
doesn't like contesting! (or being ignored?)

What could I have done better?
1. I was the last guy on 20 meters, and only 1 hour into the contest
2. probably could have spent another 15 minutes on 75m
3. should have had a dog sitter, so I could have done the whole thing!

A great primer to what will likely be another challenging contest season at the
low ebb of the cycle, but always enjoyable.

73 Kevin K7ZS